Monday, June 7, 2010

So I have something to keep be preoccupied now

From the lack of pretty much having something to both keep me busy, or somewhat exercising my mind in a way, I've posted a question to my friends for ideas to base stories off of, more or less looking for some interesting situation which I could work with. Got a few good ideas for a first round, gonna ask again a few more times and maybe just get the bones of a few stories started out of them. Deciding if I should start posting them here, most of them will probably only be short stories anyway. See if I can get something going with them at least. It's actually proved pretty fun.


For the mean time, this is going to be I do with myself, not a lot of places hiring where I can get just a part time for the summer out here, not too much luck with out in Albany either. Thinking of finding a place I can just do like volunteer work to help keep me busy even. That would at least help me build a better looking resume right now when looking for internships when next semester starts. And after my last semester's English classes, I need something to keep my creative mind busy. I've gotten back to having fun writing.

Also, started reading again. Waiting for Suarez's second book to come out in paper back, and gotten back to Stephen King for enjoyment instead of TV or video games. Actually right now reading The Dead Zone, and I'm going to get back to that.

More later

1 comment: