Friday, April 23, 2010

It Begins....

Ok, so I guess I'll do the same thing everyone does when they start a blog:

I'm twenty right now, going to SUNY Albany as an English major with a Communications Minor (or at least i'm trying for it, advisors have proven not to be too helpful with this). My goals with this is to eventually get into either publishing or into a technical writing position, and then move on to publish my own works (starving author as apposed to starving artist...riiiight...). All in all, the point of me getting this blog is to do about 3 things: allow me to vent when i'm frustrated (this will probably occupy 1/3 of this blog), possibly post on the projects i'm working on (and to seek help for them, STILL LOOKING FOR ARTISTS FOR A WEB COMIC!), and to just generally for fun. As You can see, or will see hopefully, I have agreed to allow ads on my blog with the ADSense widget, I'd appreciate it if you were to click the ads that appear (I'm a college student with little job opportunity during the semester =[ ). As far as I understand, I get a minor commission for each time a person clicks on these ads, so if you do it for me that's cool, but I won't beg anyone to do it. It's an experiment.


This post I know is a bit bland, I'll learn how to make it more aesthetic later on.

A little more general info:

My signature here is also my X-Box Live gamertag, I think it is semi-clever when compared to most those you see in the Lobbies, as well as just sounding cool.


I'm an avid gamer (not so much during the week with classes but yeah), currently hooked on Modern Warfare 2-awesome game but you probably already know/have heard, trying to get back into Border Lands, and always find myself coming back to Fallout 3.

I'm a huge fan of web comics, huge fan of Ctrl+Alt+Del, Cyanide & Happiness, Least I Could Do and Looking For Group, which I read daily. I'm trying to get a web comic of my own started, but as of now it's a pipe dream.

I love writing, reading, Frisbee, tattoos, music and my friends. Been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over a year now, can easily say I love her more than anything else.


Oh, I'll try to respond to any and all comments. Feel free to argue with me or anything like that. Most cases I'll have an honest debate, sometimes I'll just flat out fight you. Don't take offense to anything I say, this is my blog and not yours. I afford you the freedom to disagree and argue, afford me the same freedom.

I suppose that's it for now.

More to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment