Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Steady As She Goes

So, I'm still suffering from allergy attacks daily (Not sure what's causing them, might be mold from my roommates plates which he hasn't washed?). This really makes spring suck for me, but oh well. Also my back piece has just gotten into the peeling/scabbing phase and frankly, I want to take a metal rake to it.


I'm figuring that I'm not going to be a daily blogger, I aim to get at least 3 a week, and I'm going to try to get 1 comic up a week (though it seems to be just as difficult to come up with idea
s for the nonsensical comic as it was doing concept art for the serious comic). But nonetheless I'll try to keep this moderately interesting for anyone who'll read it.

I'm feeling a withdrawal from a lack of 360...sadly left the bulk of my games home and didn't grab them when I made my last excursion there. I need to get my fix of C.O.D soon or I'll syntax a stranger....

Speaking of video games: reading Game Informer, I'm looking forward to the new game Bulletstorm, by the people who made Painkiller (a game I still have yet to play but have heard many many good things). From what I've read so far, Bulletstorm seems like an awesome game, the story seems ok but the kill syste
m is whats really appealing. Still waiting to either get Darksiders or Dante's Inferno, still leaning towards Darksiders (can't really get past the idea of Dante being a badass as apposed to the poet). Also, just need the last expansion for Fallout 3, Mothership Zeta, and i'll have finally finished the game. Again. And then I'll start it over...this time I'll actually maintain good Karma (How do I resist blowing up Megaton though? I mean c'mon, I'm only human!).

Back to tattoos though. I have 7 now: my back, the back of my neck, my chest, both forearms and both hands. They all share the theme of portraying my Irish heritage, for 2 reasons. First, well, I love my Irish heritage (duh). Second, because to me, if you get a tattoo it should have a meaning behind it, and if you get many tattoos, they should all have a way of relating to each other in some fashion. I don't particularly like the idea of getting one just because it looks cool (not saying that's wrong to do, just to me it's not a good enough reason to get something permanent). Does this mean I'm never going to get a non-Irish tattoo? No, not really. I have a few ideas for tattoos that, well, just look cool. But they too also represent things I like.



and now, I've run out of ideas to talk about for the moment.

Till next time, maybe a comic?

No comments:

Post a Comment