Monday, April 26, 2010

Let's See Whats Going On Here...


Ahhh, spring is in the air. My sinuses are inflamed and my throat is scratchy. Allergy season, we meet again.

My weekend was a surprise: while I didn't get to go to my campus' big event, Fountain Day (really is my luck to have lost my SUNY card the night before bringing a friend to the bus station), I did at least get to go to our neighboring schools thing, no idea what it was called but it was a big free concert. Got to play a lot of Frisbee with an old friend who was visiting a friend of hers who attends St Rose, and then spent the remainder of the weekend with the girlfriend. All in all, pretty good weekend.

Right before starting this blog, I got the tattoo I've been waiting to get for 2 years. Didn't think I'd be able to get it till much later in life but my guy, Drew ( his website is http://www.drewstattoo.com/ , check his stuff out, he's definitely an amazing artisit), and a photo of it's up top. Please, overlook the fact I look like a zombie in it.


So, as I said in my first post, I'm trying to put together a web comic. I've decided to take a different approach for now: instead of working solely on the serious series, I'm going to branch out into something more along the lines of Cyanide & Happiness, something that doesn't necessarily require the artistic skills which I lack and instead look back to the doodles I used to do in high school. These will be pretty rough starting out, but once I move up from just MS Paint and into something a little more advanced I think they'll get a better look. As of now, it's just me myself doing these, but I'm trying to recruit a few of my old friends to get in on this.

also, I need to figure out how to get the images to show up clearer on here....

anyways, I'm calling it on this post, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment